Competition Terms and Conditions for RANGERSTV.tv
1. Employees of The Rangers Football Club plc or any company within The Rangers Football Club plc group of companies, their agents or their families, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are excluded from entering this competition.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from the assembled correct entries.
4. The winner will be notified by telephone and by email at least 24 hours prior to the game that the tickets represent. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect messages. If, for any reason, the winner does not receive the message prior to the game, no refund will be offered.
5. Winners must collect the tickets 30 minutes before kick-off on the day of the game
6. Proof of identity will be required for ticket collections at the stadium
7. Prize is subject to availability.
8. By entering this competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decision of the judge, which is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. No cash alternative will be offered. The tickets cannot be transferred or sold.
10. All winners and their guests are Club Ambassadors, therefore Rangers Football Club would respectfully request that all clients conduct themselves in a manner that is consistent with the fine reputation of the Club.
11. Rangers Football Club reserves the right to amend these terms at any time.
12. Winners may be requested to take part in publicity.
13. Winners names can be found by making a request in writing to Ticket Competition Winner Request, RangersTV, Ibrox Stadium, Ibrox, GLASGOW, G51 2XD. They will also from time-to-time be published on Rangers.co.uk.